VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Hi all,I have alluded in a few posts to my target and here is...

1. 10,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi all,
    I have alluded in a few posts to my target and here is why

I have taken a flag pole hight from around 23/3/11 and then copied that pole and place this copy on the 50% fib

to me the real pole starts on the 28/4/11 whose pole hight I have copied and pasted to start from the current SP around .078. these 2 pole heights are imo both valid heights and I placed the longest one so as to intersect the pitch fork which the shorter pole flag meets pretty much perfectly from current share price values. So to me it means that we are either at turning point now or very close if we go down to the 50 % fib level in which case perhaps th larger flag pole comes into play.
    I have also drawn a very small cup and handle trajectory and blow me down it shows that using cup and handle the current SP is in fact settling on that level.

So in summary we have to hope through that median tyne pitch fork which indicates around the 0.1 level and probably also the wash oput of the coincerned holders that want to get out again after very recent entry but to me as I ahve alluded to the poles point to 0.15 ish level which hits the upper pitch fork nicely.

Hows that for mumbo pocus for ya.

tell youse what. it makes cents to me

LOL

All in jest and fun, just ignore me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.