HZN 1.25% 19.8¢ horizon oil limited

I have posted two chats of HZN. One is a monthly chart of the...

1. 251 Posts.

I have posted two chats of HZN. One is a monthly chart of the overview of the stock and second one is a weekly chart more relevant to the recent movement on the stock. Monthly chart reflects a triple top on the stock it is a confirmed triple top as well as major resistance level at 0.46c to 0.48c. Generally when the stock does confirm triple top it does fall 150% to 200% of previous range and therefore it is a concern for me that it might not break that level unless significant good news comes out fundamentally. To be honest I do not have a great knowledge of the fundementals of the stock itself therefore someone with more knowledge could comment on that. I have also placed price extension levels on the last major range for people to see and the stock has travelled between 100% and 125%. Also, on the monthly chart we can see from the history that every time the stock has hit that major resistance level of 0.48c it has come down significantly.
    On weekly chart I have drown a uptrend line. Also On the major resistance level there is a rectangle pattern which has been broken as the stock has came down on it recently. As the close is very important on each bar the stock is battling through to keep up and I do believe it will come down significantly UNLESS good fundamental news come out to push the price up. I did draw a price resistance level as that 50% at 0.32c is significantly important. The stock did not reach that level and broke through it therefore it is a positive sign that it might bounce back up. If the price was to break below that 0.32c I would be very concerned as it would indicate a downtrend in place…
    Overall next couple of weeks will be important. Watch that significant level at 0.32c… If the news were to come out good and stock was to break that level between 0.46c to 0.48c I would definitely go long as it could indicate new highs…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $324.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $182.1K 913.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12277 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 10442 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.