ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

... and then to yeh-WHAAAAAT?? I didn't expect such a smack...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    ... and then to yeh-WHAAAAAT?? I didn't expect such a smack down. 14 million shares traded in 1 day doesn't happen often with this stock, especially when that type of volume is many multiples of the average daily trade. Makes me wonder, when 5mil shares gets you onto the Top 20 Shareholders list, who has the means to do such a thing? Considering the strangle hold Cabot has on the Caesium fluid market, perhaps a disgruntled competitor looking for a hostile takeover of PIO to void the contract? Who knows... but they sure do need people to buy in, nay, sell into their fable for it to work. Unless someone was just hitting stop losses
    PIO 09 16.JPG
    So the MACD has crossed again *sigh* it really just indicates to me how manipulated the stock is atm.
    SP well under average prices presents a buying opportunity IMO
    SAR not flipping was nice and while the SP skirted the trend fork it didn't break.

I would half suspect the SP to be pushed through the long term pink trend line just to spook some but it will be hard keeping this balloon underwater. Exciting times ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.