ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Does anyone have 1.8c withdrawal? :p Looks like 1.9c is becoming...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Does anyone have 1.8c withdrawal?
    Looks like 1.9c is becoming the new low, still early to call but I'm glad to see some news articles providing little insights into the mining operation. PIO plan to take more care than gold miners I read! I had always figured they'd be quite careful. Even if there was a likelihood of some contamination, when Cabot got the DSO they would... you know... just put it into one of their existing mines and then convert to the Cesium Formate as is their business model. Isn't that why you get DSO, so you can process it as you wish?

This dilly dally in a triangle formation sure is reaching a point! Is news around the corner to break the pattern? Surely something before next months 'Full Financial Annual Report'. Anyways, things to note from the chart
    PIO 09 22.jpg
    - MACD looks like it might cross again *echo*
    - Stoch had a dramatic correction after the huge dump down to 1.8c, interesting right?
    - SP creeping above 9WMA which no longer points down but can't quite break the 50EMA just yet.

Ohh also just a little something that looks interesting on a different style of chart for those that like charts and come to chart threads to look at charts
    PIO 09 22 - H.jpg
    ... the SP has been incrementally shifting up and MACD has crossed *echo*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.