ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Chart Info, page-6

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    We did break from my previous post to 4.6c and then pullbacks occurred due to the Pilbara musical chairs syndrome that appears to go on. It’s times like these that you have to go back to the underlying fundamentals of the company to realise that it is more than a touch undervalued for what it is. It won’t take much to get this up to 5c+ after lopsided fear subsides. Of course like most spec stocks in this category it is either news or high speculation that makes them jump and fear and exploitation to make them drop even when the fundamentals are there.. We have had higher lows in uptrend with pullbacks all the way. I do think the fall from 4c was in some part instigated from small talk after the AGM but that's the way it goes. We have to understand we are not focused on gold as the be all and end all, it's just a valuable add on if it takes off. Kangan is being handled in the appropriate way at the moment – one step at a time until it presents itself.
    Apart from seeking gold, as we know, we most importantly have exposure to a number of key global demand driven commodities
    • New discovery of high-value caesium at Pioneer Dome one of world’s largest with potential to significantly grow with off take agreement in the wings with leading global Caesium users. Mine plan in development for next year.
    • Pioneer Dome lithium potential also confirmed through recent high grade drill intersections and successful results from Lepidico’s L-Max® technology
    • Maiden drilling programme completed at Mavis Lake in Canada with significant lithium spodumene intersections . Next drill coming up will be decision time as good results continue
    • The company is actively establishing an exploration strategy for its cobalt at the Golden Ridge Project
    ACRA gold project with farm-in agreement with NST
    Pilbara gold, again DC has the nous to have a helicopter with 2 geologists aboard and some prospectors to go out there. He's not being precious and shouting from the hills there's gold there. He's not pushing things yet as there are proven caesium and lithium assets to pursue. Success at Kangan would be nice icing on the cake as a dessert if it comes off as a value add and he'll give it a shot to see if it's there and what ever else us down there. One step at a time. He'll take it if it comes as things do have a habit of falling into DC's lap at times.
    We have to close at 3.2c or higher to continue the higher lows uptrend today. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.