INR 3.45% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

what ? so what we’re rules 1-4 again ? before the nasty comment...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    what ?

so what we’re rules 1-4 again ? before the nasty comment “get my facts straight” ? I missed them but maybe your referring to the non cash generating assets that u listed ? Help me out pls.

Kleiber refinery (according to the the CEO) won’t be complete for 3 years = no earnings. According to the financials (March 23) they lost US $ 14m in their EU ops. This must include French ops one would assume?

Rhyolite Ridge - no earnings till 26. US$550m outlay plus additional costs on their share of increased cpex

They don’t even mention NCW assets in their financials so it can’t be a major contributor.

Their Stillwater in Montana USA made about 20m because of the once in 100yr flood

In a recent update they said that SA PGM production will be down 20pc due to extreme power conditions. (The power is on for 2hrs a day in Joberg

It’s pretty easy to fact-check me on their earnings results which
    are on the website that u kindly sent to me.

Like I said I’m my previous post it’s an EXTREMELY POSITIVE THING AND VERY BULLISH IF THEY ARENT OUR PARTNER!

Also I’m tired of getting of the nasty comments here when I’m trying to help keep you informed. So maybe respond without that bs stuff

if not I’ll leave u all to it. Thx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.3¢ 14.5¢ $1.140M 7.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3299 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 391943 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.