BML 0.00% 8.8¢ boab metals limited

Chart is near breakout but what will be the catalyst?, page-2

1. 9,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Thank you very much Sandy for the thoughtful and well timed TA.

For neanderthals like me who rely almost entirely on FA, it's great to get a view - positive too, i reckon - from the other side of the fence. Not 100% convinced on the cup and handle as it seems there was another cup immediately to the left but sans handle.

PMY outlined in a statement on June 30 a range of fundamental activity that could generate news to bust the SP out of that long downtrend.

In particular it said a 2000 metre RC drilling program would begin at the Boorroloola West prospect next month, August.

The exploration leases are south of the Gulf of Carpentaria and not so far from the Macarthur River mine, which from memory is or was a global scale zinc lead silver operation.

PMY is in a joint venture in the project with Sandfire Resources, which owns and operates the fabulously wealthy De Grussa copper mine in WA.

The significance of the JV tenements is that they are in genuine elephant country, where some of the world's biggest base metal mines have been discovered.

This could be huge for PMY. Assays presumably in September/October, certainly this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 63960 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.