MSB 10.4% $1.49 mesoblast limited

chart look interesting, page-13

1. 3,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3039
    Further Re corruption of MSB market and ASX generally..

Sorry I'm back, cannot contain my fury that there could be even a single person on HC so complacent and willing to shrug off the cancer of manipulation with ...it's not necessarily in ASX/ASIC interest to ban high frequency trading! It might become "in their interest" if some heads roll at some future date!

As if the often repeated pleas from market luminaries like Alan Kohler to have this sham banished forever was not enough, it seems like there are great numbers of Hot Copper posters who feel the same way (did not realize that before).

Don't have time to look at too many threads (who would have, there are thousands of them) but I quickly learned one thing: get a feel for who are best clearest thinking posters, not the ranters, and look through their post histories - you will find some gems I guarantee that might sway your thinking sometimes. If you are not learning every day - you are going backwards!!!

I never ever looked under "General" category before, so I completely missed this. If you care about the ASX being dragged down into the mud by predators - look this up:

Poster "asteroider" 19/06/2013 (336 Up Ticks)
    Subject: another scam being run under asic's nose.
    Read entire thread if you can.

You might feel like writing to someone in high office; I am in Tony Abbott's electorate and I will start with him.
    If there's a response I will share.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.49
Change
0.140(10.4%)
Mkt cap ! $1.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.54 $1.37 $23.10M 15.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24758 $1.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 73626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.