MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

yeah you always gotta look at the weekly chart as a prime...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    yeah you always gotta look at the weekly chart as a prime indicator for the daily trend....so weekly chart looks ok...the stochastics has bottomed and looks to be heading back up and I like the higher lows formation the last few weeks

Its really gotta push and break 6.10 convincingly for real traders and bigger money to take the trade

the upward triangle on the weekly suggests that the daily should follow suit

If it goes below todays daily chart lows or below 5.68-5.70 were cooked....itll head back down to 5.60ish and then try back up again .... 5.50 or below is only a real scenario if the global markets completely tank.

Until todays action the charts looked pretty bullish! In fact the daily looked great! Lets hope tmoz it can put in a higher low again....it seems that today a new RANGE was set for the upward formation - 5.70 to 6.00 is the new range...im guessing itll trade between this ATR range progressively back up slowly

lets hope im right

the guys that control the bots prob read hotcopp and will try and ruin it haha but I think 5.68-5.70 is the low in the ATR range for now and 6 is the target high in the ATR to close above. Once it closes above 6, were on the right track....its about TIME that the chart mechanics turn to challenge 6.15 again....look at the chart mechanically

who knows tho coz BOTS control this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.