LAF lafayette mining limited

re: re:laf -skippa/mining nut _philippines reality Phillipines...

1. 2,154 Posts.
    re: re:laf -skippa/mining nut _philippines reality Phillipines were ranked 8th in global gold production in 1987, they are now ranked 16th - due to geopolitical factors, mining laws and natural hazzards, geopolitical uncetainty is the greatest factor.
    There are a few big companies that deserted the Phillipines primarily Falconbridge. New gold deposits are definitely in the Phillipines but the confidence to encourage international investment to develop them has been missing.
    Though as the Phillipine government witness locals of the deposits employed in the mines there should be a greater push by our local exlorers into the Phillipnes, because deposits are definitely there. Careful planning is obviously required as it has taken LAF four years to get to this stage. Nothing is easy, but all is very possible. My guess is the rapu rapu mine life will be ever increasing as we move forward. I'm not selling mine 'till 2005 and beyond. But first, Standard and Maccas have to sign on the dotted line and in my opinion once that happens, 10c will be a distant memmory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.