LAF lafayette mining limited

re: for tiger ten-philippines mining law. Tiger TenThe following...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    re: for tiger ten-philippines mining law. Tiger Ten

The following are required items prior to the acceptance of an MPSA to be upgraded from Exploration approval to Mining approval....I have highlighted the important bits. WMC fell over on the environmental, and local concern (part of EPEP).

For a mining project commencing at the development/commercial utilization phase, the following requirements must also be submitted:

Three Year Development/Construction/Utilization Work Program
    (MGB Form No. 06-2) duly prepared, signed and sealed by a licensed Mining Engineer, Geologist or Metallurgical Engineer;

Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC)/ Certificate of Non-Coverage;

Environmental Protection and Enhancement Program (EPEP)
    (MGB Form No.16-2)

If applicable, appropriate environmental report on the rehabilitation of mined-out and/or mine waste/tailings covered areas and anti-pollution measures undertaken during the mining operations;

Complete Geologic Report of the area;

Declaration of Mining Project Feasibility Study from the MGB

Mining Project Feasibility Study
    (MGB Form No. 05-3)

Approved Survey Plan of the mining area;

In July 2001, the Government of the Philippines granted an Environmental Compliance Certificate (ECC) to the project following an exhaustive review of the environmental and social impacts of the project. Following this, Lafayette also gained approval of their Environmental Protection and Enhancement Program (EPEP) which prescribes the requirements both for mine operations as well as participation within the communities in which it will work.

In December 2002, the Philippine Mines and Geosciences Bureau sanctioned the project with their Declaration of Feasibility which was the final regulatory approval required to commence construction effectively upgrading the MPSA for Exploration to Mining.(essentially a mining license).

WMC fell over on the ECC and EPEP area's

In addition the BOI (Board of Investment)has given upto 6 years of tax concessions, and numerous incentives.

Is this enough for you Tiger!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.