LAF lafayette mining limited

laf -sitting duck -you still don't understand SD,All the...

1. 1,978 Posts.
    laf -sitting duck -you still don't understand SD,
    All the information you have posted on progressing with an MPSA to approval for mining is standard stuff and does not alter the fact the underlying title is STILL an MPSA in which you legally own 40%. You said there was a Mining Licence as distinct from an MPSA. Now you have done your homework was I correct in the first place??? I am glad someone found reference in the company's announcements acknowledging that they in fact only owned 40% of the title and that it had been structured with marketing agreements. Of course that is one way around the deal -but try financing a mine in Australia if you only owned 40% of the ground legally.

And you don't know what you are talking about in respect of WMC. They had an FTTA - not an MPSA and that is now under challenge in the Supreme Court. WMC walked away - Climax have virtually walked away - and no foreign mine has been developed in the Philippines for decades. Get your facts straight Sitting Duck. And dream on fellas about the riches from LAF. It is not much of an orebody in my opinion anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.