EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

chart looking good, page-16

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hi cjlcowled, do you know anything about Earth's farm-in partner for the Copahue project? All I can see is that they're a private Canadian company named Geothermal One (GO) but I can't find their site?

I was interested to see Hot Rock Ltd also have a tennament on Copahue - same volcano, but on the Chilean side of the border. Where EHR has a site of 30 km2 Hot Rock has 552 km2 as the 'Copahue geothermal system outflows predominantly into Chile from the Copahue volcano'. This project is small potatoes for Hot Rock though, as they have another five projects in Chile and eight [prospective] sites in Peru,

Hot Rock has a farm-in agreement with EDC, 'the world’s largest integrated owner / operator geothermal company'. Hence my curiosity, who is EHR working with, who is 'GO'.

Another thing on my mind is that Cophaue is EHR's only project in South America, and that has a snowy season that
    lasts approximately from May to November (7 mths). With metres of snow and temperatures of -14C, would site-work proceed or halt for Winter?

If work at Copahue is halted then the Kenyan, Djibouti and Botswanan projects may be important diversifications. But these project may be on the back burner?

I am interested in EHR, but lots of questions first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.