EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

hi cjAgreed a distinction between geothermal technologies is...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    hi cj

Agreed a distinction between geothermal technologies is sensible. While PAX, PTR and EHR have similar technology in Australia (HSA, EGS) it's the volcanic sources I'm interested in as a near-term earner. (Pax has volcanic in Indo)

I don't remember mentioning EDB or saying it was at risk, though at the moment it would be fair to say all funding is at risk. Economist are not getting much sleep lately.

Being positive (or at least balanced), EHR funding agreements look good, despite still requiring 'completion of a Bankable Feasibility Study and the meeting of all the requirements and covenants of the senior lenders'.

I think EHR and GO will need to tip in some money, and that has to come from somewhere. EHR is dispairing of Aust and is looking to TSX. I can't find how much GO is good for.

[most] people tend to pull to pull their feelers in at the hint of crisis - hence the market today.

I remain hopeful for geothermal but I bought into it in 2004 so you can understand my expectations are somewhat tempered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.