PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

chart - looking ready for breakout, page-45

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

I'm a relative newcomer here to PLV having enviously looked from afar (and other poor performing investments and unethical management teams) at the effort and transparency of PLV and the MD and don't hide the fact that I may be here short or long term depending on the market (3 years to production in this economic climate is at times questionable from a longer term perspective 'for me')

We are all here because we believe PLV will make us $$$$$....short or longer term.

As for your pay packet as you say its public info. We make a choice on that. In my case i'm comfortable with that as you go out of your way to connect and communicate with your shareholders and you don't sweat the small stuff.
    Imo one of your strengths as an MD and as a person.
    You also demonstrate 'results'

I will take you to task on one thing though. PLV may be rated well re floats since 2007...and it is.

But...this is 2010. Not everyone invested in the float at 20 cents. 3 years to production is a long, long time in this uncertain environment. Iron ore is 'the' metal at the moment and PLV isnt moving as perhaps some of us thought it might.
    Personally i'm disappointed it hasn't gone higher...but...i'm relieved it hasn't gone lower!
    So many other companies have.
    Looking across the board PLV has held up remarkably well relative to any number of companies on my watchlists.

Okay heres some questions for you to consider please Tony. I understand if you are unable or unwilling to answer some of these;

When will PLV go to market and seek more $$$$?
    Will it be 2010 or beyond?

If PLV was to be assessed in 12 months as to what the size of the resource would be what would be the range?
    In other words, what would be the lowest most conservative resource 'guess'timate, and what would be an upper level 'guess'timate without being ridiculous?
    If this is a curly one for you, perhaps you may have heard 'someone else' pass comment on this with some credentials perhaps?

And....a few weeks ago I did ask you a question (although I admit it may have been slightly esoteric in nature ;) if you had heard of the term 'remote viewing' geology.

I understand this has been done and demonstrated elsewhere.
    The former US Govt funded project 'Stargate'(no its not the TV program;)demonstrated results in this field.

(see the movie advertised starring George Clooney; "The Men who stare at Goats")

Remote viewing for those who do not know is; 'A human ability to produce information about a targeted object, person, place or event while being completely isolated from the target by space, time and other forms of shielding"
    (taken from the book 'Memoirs of a psychic spy - The remarkable life of US Government Remote Viewer 001' by Joseph McMoneagle)

I ask this question because it is my understanding that these skills have been used to identify geological structures for companies.

Are you aware of this?

And yes this is a serious question.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.