PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

hi Megan,No paranoia from me at all. Just sick of hearing the...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    hi Megan,

No paranoia from me at all. Just sick of hearing the same old story without any justification. At least you have made some better comments on this post.

As to your facts:

Even your numbers show AGO is up 225% over the same period PLV is up 194%. Pretty close and expecially given AGO are a producer compared to a company 3 years away from production. BRM no doubt has had a great run.

At the end of the day my salary will be contentious to some, and not to others. My point is that my salary was put in the prospectus and advised each year. If you don't like it what do you want me to do...?

Leave? Good luck with handling the Mayala negotiations and relationships as we head towards mining. Maybe you are not aware but dealing with indigenous parties is all about relationships...not with the company but with the individual. this is where the trust comes in.

I don't get long term incentives so there is really nothing to stop me walking out....I can then sell all my shares and options and be quite wealthy. I stay because I believe in the project and want to bring it to a reality for shareholders (including myself) and the Mayala. No other reason.

As to the capital raising at 40 cents, I presume you took up your $15,000 worth at 40 cents under the SPP? I have no idea how many shares you have however there is a good chance that if you took up your entitlement you would have at least doubled your holding? That was a better deal than most of the institutions got!

We doubled our ownership of Irvine by doubling the shares on issue...and were left with over $20m in cash.

So how was the CR a bad deal? Of course it would have been nicer to raise at a higher price but while we have a great asset we don't have a crystal ball.

Hopefully we can get the price up soon so you can get out.

Thanks for putting some "meat" around your gripes.

Cheers, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.