PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

chart - looking ready for breakout, page-70

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Good to see opposing views are starting to substantiate their posts.

Not all of us worship at the feet of the MD btw.

I think respect might be more in line with a contingent here. But hey Showman has to come up with the goods or some here may start calling him 'Showbag' ie....full of... ;)

One must question the time to mine and the process to production. Whilst this is accepted as being the 'usual' timeframe (and has been documented) for these things i'd like PLV to do...or... to be 'seen as doing' a little bit more to expediate these processes.

Tony hit the nail on the head though, I strongly agree with him re the 'relationships' side of business.
    A lot of arrogant, cocky and not that talented MD's full of puff and wind seem to think that relationships with shareholders, and in fact relationships in ALL aspects of business are not that important...

They don't 'get it' unfortunately. Tony gets that. He demonstrates it on HC..you don't sweat the small stuff.

PLV has done very well to this point.

BUT...3 years? I think thats an area PLV can definitely work on and imo MUST be seen to be working on in a 'proactive'...not 'passive' manner.

Lets see what PLV can do on this front.

And yes I am using my '... ' '... ' today ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.