PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

chart - looking ready for breakout, page-72

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Hi humble,

I can assure you we wont be sitting around twiddling our thumbs.

While we go for environment approvals we will continue drilling, we will do our pre-feas and feasibility studies, we will do deals with customners, we will train our workers, we will settle on a fair compensation package for the Mayala, we will raise the capital needed to start mining...etc.....

We are not doing anything that any other mining company wouldn't do in WA.

As you think it may be "arse about"...no not at all. We cannot lodge our mining plans to the EPA until we have a project, until we know where our equipment will be, until we have done all the environmental studies, until we know what mining will do to the land, air, ocean....

ie: it is too early to look for EPA approval to mine. We will do that later this year. This is mining in Australia....it is now impossible to do an "OK Tedi" etc...

See also my comments to Satori.

Yes you can vote with your shares, and if you really believe 3 years is too long then maybe you would be better selling. We are 47 cents BECAUSE we are 3 years away from mining.... I will try to do what I can about shortening the time period, however policy is policy and it is something we live by. Was the same under Labor as it is with the Libs.

Also we have made it clear with quite a few presentations now that we were 3 years away from mining...it is not a secret.

Cheers, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.