PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

chart - looking ready for breakout, page-74

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Its ok Olive, I have no plans on leaving. As I said I will be here till the mine starts up at least. I owe a lot to the Mayala who have trusted us, I need to make sure they will be looked after. I also need to get the SP up to where it belongs.

Remember the Mayala stopped anyone else from exploring Irvine, they did us a big favour and trusted PLV. We need to return that favour. They are relationship people, they know I won't rip them off, so I have to stay to make sure they are not ripped off, whilst getting the best deal possible for shareholders. We had a very good meeting with them last week and things are progressing nicely.

Kinda why I get a pissed off when nobody thought my salary was high when the shareprice was high...but now think it it hign when the shareprice is low....and all at PLV have done nothing but work our guts out no matter what the price is. we still only have less than 10 employees and we have guys on Irvine working 18 hours a day in the wet season. Bloody hard work I can tell you.

I have no doubt we will be re-rated in time. Probably need to increase our JORC to do that, and that is on the way.

Thanks for your kind comments though, always nice to read something a little positive.

Cheers, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.