RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

chart looks a bit worrisome...., page-5

1. 1,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    Guess we`re all wondering when /where the slide will end. I`ve never been a big chart follower as the professionals in the market are well aware of "trigger"points and will move stocks around to their own advantage.
    What i do know though, is at these prices, with a time horizon greater than a few days, RDF is excellent buying. Why? Growth. I`ve been around long enough to recognise a good buisness model with a dominant market position. RDF has both in spades and has only just scratched the surface in the U.S. Check out some of their presentations i.e 115 cities with RLCs out of a potential 2500 ( and many of the existing 115 are old wet film, soon to be in need of replacement)
    Have a look at their financials ( check out the thread on SS ) Back of the envelope figures are roughly 11c 04/05, 17c 05/06 and 24c 06/07. i.e approx 50% growth p.a for the next 2 years. What is a fair price to pay for that sort of growth? Current p/e is approx. 30 or a bit less. thus PEG ratio is .6. Less than 1 is considered good buying.
    Thats enough from me. Anybody got a better theory?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.