MEE metex resources limited

chart looks sick, page-8

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dan,

I get paid from myself for being negative (!) why? Because it reminds me stock market is very risky. That is why I use chart, news, research (with good care) to buy/sell shares. It helps me to get some profit for my grand children without losing my sleep. My generally bearish also intend to help some people from getting out on time (with profit - I hope) before TOO LATE !

How many people have lost money since uranium fall? (Wmt, Blr, Ura, Ntu, Kor, Seg, Smm and so on).

With RRS, I downed grade since $1 (no one believes me), now down to 17c and may be continue to drop?

My warning on Rau since >20c (no one believe me). It was down to 3.3c ! Now 10.5c, but start falling as low grade stuff will give JK a big head ach. Rau chart starts looking sick today.

My warning on Inp since >$1.13 (no one believe me). It was down to 55c. However, ,after comsec research, with good news from drilling, near production plus oil price is up that I bought some at 72 and 75c and sold 92c.

Another example by using chart, when Meo was sideline around 22 to 24 that my family bought @23.5/24.5c and sold 32.5 yesterday.

With GDY, if you read ann (SPP) you will understand my post.

With Gir and Mee, charts show overbought that is why I start warning people. I don’t think I will buy GIR and Mee at present price (TOO EXPENSIVE) but I wait for them to fall further. I believe they will fall!

Any way, good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.