VTI 0.00% 13.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Gryphon1"Good two way buying & selling", sounds like daytrading...

1. 717 Posts.
    Gryphon1

"Good two way buying & selling", sounds like daytrading to me.(Good luck, can't stop it).

Consider this:

I have this theory bordering on "conspiracy" and till now I am 95% right.

I think less then a handfull of people outside VTI dig it by now.

- Majority of the market have no appreciation of the enormity and the significance of the latest announcement
    (even if, in itself it's just a future string of possible royalties, size of which will be revealed with time,
    VTI could do without it, but it's nice as it delivers half way made/cheap Bauxsol)

- VTI till now was not "really" interested in final signing of ANY contract (all went to the big bag, not to say they were loosing time,
    as most of the projects got characterisation done etc and get ready to be acted upon when VTI is ready, except Romania - special case, as you have to add local politics to it on top of that )

- with latest ann, all chapters are closed and the BAG can be open, turbo-charge applied as fast as the production of Bauxsol can allow it)

with above, I think you may consider investing, ha ha

This is my first open speculation, no links provided and I don't want to enter into any discussion.
    Consider it as a statement and judge with time.

FUnq...speculates that VTI finished as a spec and with latest ann was incepted as future blue chip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.429M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 436 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 10388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.