MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Chart - MCR, page-101

1. 13,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1048
    Tomboy,

So MCR with reserves of 71 kt and a market cap of $575 mm is overpriced, yet your company with reserves of 28 kt ( at 0.8% grade) is not overpriced at $390 mm (after the current CR) ? Sure your company has some high grade resources but they are only 16 kt, and as resources need further drilling to convert to reserves. MCR did those hard yards of defining stater reserves 2 years ago.

It is not about reserves is it? Nor about grades is it? It’s all about future prospects isn’t it?

I know which company it’d bet on being overpriced and it isn’t just because I take you as quite a good contra indicator, nor because even AF has been selling your other company.

Sure no-one is likely to make a five or six bagger on MCR from here. MCR at $1.35 is a completely different investment proposition to the one at 20 cents. Much less upside potential but much much less risk.

You”ll never get far in investment by just looking backwards, back at the past sp (how about the 13 year high rather than the 12 year anyway), or back at the reserves already booked. You need to anticipate the future.

You are so great on telling us what the sp is going to do, mostly telling us it’s peaked as it keeps taking another step up. You say with hindsight it was a buy at 60, well why didn’t you? I bought most of mine around 60.

You actually buy high and sell low, you actually lose money, then you come back at try to tell us we’ve got it wrong and you can predict the future sp for us!! With each post you reveal how shoddy your research is.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.