MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Chart - MCR, page-92

1. 13,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Anthony,
    Well said.

Further on the point of newsflow.

The Golden Mile - newsflow continuing over coming weeks/months. Large high grade ore body likely emerging, perhaps even the elusive USNOB.
    Production - As you say only 5 or so months away
    Cassini -Drilling and newsflow, will resume early next year from within the mine, and we are waiting expectantly for some very large resource extensions.
    Location 1 - This is a wild card. Potential new mine.

As for the nonsense we see posted here about us not having a concentrator and relying on BHP. Well that’s a lot of capex we save, and the operating costs. For that arrangement we get perhaps 75% payability of nickel in concentrate, versus other WA miners with there own concentrators who might instead get 80 to 85% (bit of a guess, lower in the past).

Of course we”ll get the same nonsense repeated from the boy who lost his shirt on defying the last nickel price collapse and buying MCR with margin loans on it’s slide from $1 down to 20 cents. And now the more MCR rises the more he”ll double down on his downramping rubbish, just like King Canute trying to hold back the tide.

Tomboy, If you are going to try reading tea leaves, learn to do it properly, there are real chartists on hot copper. Not that I believe charting can tell you much about a stock pregnant with exploration news.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.