MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Chart - MCR, page-760

1. 9,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4174
    Hahaha, totally incorrect.
    Im not paid by anybody nor trolling nor a narcisist nor was my exwife rich, she was broke & I was rich but soon I may be broke and she is rich off all my assets and shares. Hahaha

Im here for a community service for the unsuspecting public who have been listening to your bullish ramping on here since 180c-270c and some who invested and now losing 50% of their capital ROI.

I too like them in 2014-2015 was suxed in to this story of high grade with BHP offtake revenue & great potential and was burnt a 5 bonger in my capital as it went down down down from 100c to 20c.
    It took 7 years for MCR to get back to my buy point but I was forced to sell cheap. LOL

Now I am here to warn the public of the reality and what is really going on and I am not here to flame or bait anyone but to tell the public the other side of the story.

One need only look at the annual bearish chart & even the monthly chart to see the bear run down.
    And its not over yet, just like in 2015 we were told nice stories as it went down a 5 bonger & we were told to ignore the chart and the bear crash then. Here we are yet again, the same old pattern repeats.

And AF aint no white knight, just look at his past flips in AGO WSA POS AHZ & his capital loss disasters in BWX ANL AHZ POS Noront RM Williams.

Trading Rule 6
    Sell on the way down from the highs, dont buy on the way down, dont catch the falling knife.

Public Beware.
    The BEAR chart is telling you something is wrong & there is more pain to come imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.