VTX 0.00% 7.7¢ vertex minerals limited

chart morbid monday

1. 8,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    well the start to the week is very ominous, after the let down on friday.

i have to declare i sold on friday, not just this stock i liquidated all my positions because of global market turmoil but in particular this stock as it was sinking braking down through support,  as it has continued to do today.

i concur with others that sold on thursday (wish i had too), it looks headed to 4.3-4.5 cents, i would expect a bounce back to maybe 5 cents before another fall to around the 3.5 cent area. this is my opinion only but it is not too late to sell, the P.O. index is rising strongly now as with each positive ann the stock just falls it seems to have nowhere to go but down.

vtx_ax11mar15_to_05nov15.png
    this is no longer a shakeout it is something more serious, i believe only hardened holders will hold on to this as it falls.

the lack of volume referred to by some posters is being read as a positive, to me is saying no buying support ?

i would expect a few nibbles around 5 cents but i dont think it will hold, i still have in my mind what another poster said, he asked his broker why the stock was falling on good news ?  his broker said "there is a large seller in the market".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.453M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.6¢ $29.75K 385.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5606 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 79801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.