NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

I Like having opinions from both swaggy and charlsen,i have also...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    I Like having opinions from both swaggy and charlsen,i have also sold a long term commercial property when i had it valued at 360k and received 595000 for it.I now have reversed my confident spread on real-estate at one stage carrying 5 properties now down to two. I have no mortgage on my principle and a small mortgage on my rental that will pay for itself when not if things get ugly, however i have a big portion in oil and gas likes of bpt,wpl,sto,cvn and have stuck to infrastructure stocks paying good dividends but even these can come unstuck in a meltdown Ncm and evn are my gold picks and at these prices they are getting cheap and will add if the market gets silly. I personally think we have 8 to 12 months left and gold will then have its day in the sun. I don't like physical gold prefer etf in this area and solid gold companies paying divvies' will start putting up to 70% cash aside just after xmas to march next year.
    One thing for sure when the next downturn comes it will be because of high interest rates and massive debt around the world and i don't no how they will fix that because printing more money want work they will have to raise big taxes which will stiffen growth for decades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.