AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Agreed.If we can manage a higher low here, followed by a close...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    Agreed.

If we can manage a higher low here, followed by a close above 56c in the next few days, then we will have a textbook change of trend (hh, hl, hh etc)... and a lot more to cheer about.

The numbers still stack up in amazing fashion, and after listening to that Mosaic audio that Browny posted earlier today... you would have to be incredibly arrogant or intelligent to think that RP prices are going back to USD50/tonne.

Concerning the capex funding. I am very close to equity capital markets, and I can assure you, that quality projects with quality returns will always attract equity funding.
    Debt funding is a different ball game at the moment, no arguments there, and there can be risk in securing debt funding for MAK... but believe me, every single insto investor out there wants to make lots of money, and if this project can be demonstrated to make good money at RP USD100/tonne, then the equity book build will be heavily overbid.

No concerns about getting the capex $$$s from where I sit, it is merely a discussion on how much debt MAK can/should build into the funding package.

Don't forget that the Chinese are long-term strategic thinkers. They just love high grade, long term projects. The cost plays a part, but security of long term supply of quality product plays a FAR greater role in their strategy rather than cost.

Look at the Chinese buyout of Aussie assets going on at the moment. They are spoilt for choice of genius aussie assets that have been funded by a bull market mentality (debt) and are now struggling under the weight of their obligations, enough to sell themselves out if not forced to do so by administrators.

We are heading into a period of newsflow now. As long as the news meets expectations (which I fear are too immediately high), we should be able to commence and maintain a steady uptrend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5394896 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.