VYS 0.00% 50.0¢ vysarn limited

chart - next move is coming shortly, page-81

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96

.. how any of you have the tolerance to keep replying to some of the garbage on this forum is beyond me.

Didnt you just do that Tamar ....and then get thumbs up for your worthwile contribution to discussing MHM

MHM is overpromising underperforming , Cash flow is terrible , and they decided to send their CEO off to the US before Geelong had been proven in its ability to do all the things it claimed..... yet you cant see it .

The forum gives more credit to bagging those that tell it is as it is , than those who shoot the messengers , hope you didnt load up at $1.50 before you missed the train as the most of the forum said anyone with half a brain should do at the time .

Yes I hold stock buying recently becauise the chart convinced me to do so , and I am suffering from the same issue as I write about as manby of you do , I hate selling losers , even though clearly the chart has broken down from moving up at 88 .

Will I sell out and put more in stocks I like LRS , PPX , MWR etc Probably not .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $256.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 49.0¢ $90.12K 180.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 38661 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 78479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.