NTI 1.35% 7.5¢ neurotech international limited

I am no @slick, but NTI needs to find a base here otherwise it...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I am no @slick, but NTI needs to find a base here otherwise it is very sick looking... When I last posted It was looking okay holding the 5c, but broken down hard... There was some support historically (dec2020 - Jan 2021) and Sep 2021 at circa 4c, but nothing as strong or as obvious as that 5c support, which when we broke down through recently, we broke hard to where we are now. Apart from that there Isn't much to go on technically (below here)... maybe 2.1c.. I hope not?? I think it has real risk back there to 2.1c with the CR overhang..... And overlaying some fundamentals... while Duthy is spread thin across god knows how many companies and seemingly giving no attention to NTI (based on newsflow - I hope he is working on a deal), we could very well see a 3c SP and a chunky raise and discount to 2c to raise the cash they need to get trials completed... , But.... If it can hold close enough to 4c through August, September and get itself trading sideways and out of the big downtrend... we need some positive news for that most likely... then, we open up a short term rally back up to 5c but I see that level as being very difficult to break through without funding secured... So for now upside to 5.1c. and downside to 2c is my call (positve news for 5c and CR for 2c)... Or as I have said before, a partnership deal to inject some $$$.. I would take that at the moment.... Imagine $10m cash now and a small royalty (say 2%) to be free carried on ASD trials? This undervalues the opportunity for sure, but, given our cash runway and SP I think most would be happy with that... GLTAH... I hold out some hope that a deal is going on in the background for ASD... that would save my options! GLTAH..

Also. We are in the middle of June (tax loss selling)... That may also be a bit of the drag on this stock, however, I argue how much tax loss selling is around this year as you only tax loss sell if you have gains to offset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $76.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.5¢ 7.2¢ $19.83K 268.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 211633 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 130226 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.