NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Chart - NXR, page-206

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 6,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2875
    My chart thought on the finish.

Nice to see the price push up but really driven off the back of the Ann this morn and pulled back.

Daily shows me (A) a possible weak shooting star (again, not perfect txt book if u like) - the upper wick could have been a bit longer or the closing price nearer to the low to close the body up to strengthen it. But, it is a potential bear reversal indicator so may see some sell off (or not) as we need to look for a close below (B) red line on the next day for some confirmation.

May provide another opp for some consol / accumulation and topping up if inclined?

GLA...

NXR - S Star.PNG
    Shooting Star

The shooting star is a short-term top in which, after a strong advance, the price action creates a small gap up and a small green filled real body appears at the end of a long wick or upper shadow.
    This shows that the bulls could not gain control and that the bears are resisting, forcing a possible retreat of the upward trend.

http://www.sharechart.com.au/Education/TechnicalIndicators/Candlestick Reversal Patterns.htm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.