GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

chart observations , page-20

1. 823 Posts.
    Great conversation guys.

Johnny - where do you see the SP come Jan if the results we are all holding our breath for are good or better than we expected and we have another couple of ann of drill sites ready to go?

ewob - are you self taught? by that I mean have you read lots of published material on charting or has someone given you tutoring on them?

I would love to be able to learn half of what you guys know.
    I'm currently reading a book by James "Revshark" DePorre titled "Invest like a Shark".
    Don't know if you've read it but he lost is hearing while working in the finance industry for a large brokerage house. Then he lost his job, marrage and pretty much everything else. Then he tried his hand at trading and lost almost all his money there too untill one day it clicked and he started reading charts looking at Volume & Simple Moving Average 50/200.

He's now a multi millionare....the rest is history as they say but what he does say in his book is that if you don't over complicate things in TA then you have a pretty good chance at making a quid or two......
    So all he looks at is Volume and SMA 50/200 using candle stick style charts.
    Of course 50/200 day moving avge wouldn't work on speccie stocks such as GGP but I guess you could pull it in a bit and it would give you some idea....anyway I really like this style.

Interested to know what your thoughts are on this guys????

So my journey in the TA world has begun.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.