GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

chart observations , page-21

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi nigyrob, apart from my yr 10 math teacher 14 yrs ago and recently some help from a few true masters of vsa on the charting thread I am self taught...
    I have read hundreds of books, and still reading books today...

But if I can give you some advice it would be not to chat to too many chartists just yet...
    I know it might sound strange but hear me out...
    You need to find your own style, something that suits you...this can only be done without being pushed into a certain style that works for someone else.
    Two books that I read recently and said to myself I wished I had read them ten years ago were both written by Leon Wilson. He is an Aussie fella and covers most TA indicators and styles...
    I can't remember what they are called but just google his name and you should find them...
    They follow on from each other and need to be read in order.
    This will IMO be a great starting point, and then you will be able to follow the path that draws your attention the most...

If you can't find the books, or they are no longer in circulation just give me your email address and i can organise for you to read my copies of the books...you will just have to put up with all my little scribbles and footnotes...lol

If you like the look of the vsa style this is unique and harder to find literature on...just let me know and I'll point you in the right direction...

If you like the mma charts, you need to get on a website called guppy traders, Daryl guppy is an aussie and the master of this style...

But firstly, I would recommend Leon wilsons books...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.