KAI 0.00% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

I originally wrote this as a reply in another thread, but after...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I originally wrote this as a reply in another thread, but after writing it I thought it was a bit off topic, and I don't see another KAI charting chat thread. So here we are. I'll preface it by saying I am far from expert and I invite others with more experience to chime in, correct me, add information from any indicators, help where I'm correct, or otherwise.

----

with now 25% of my capital in KAI, after numerous DCA-downs post mid-July, my DCA is 4.06c (blue horizontal line below)

after so long at the 3.6-3.8 line I'm quite happy to see steady sustained activity yesterday / today at over 4c

that said, on the below hourly chart I have observed a lower-highs pattern with a declining trend line showing three declining peaks, this trend line also intersects the point where the dead cat bounce occurred (by chance, possibly)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2423/2423248-13b4071d84cc96282ce35fbcf95021c5.jpg

What does it mean? I can't answer that. If it was purely TA it might be said that another slump to 3.6-3.8 could be expected, and the next peak is a lower peak in line with the LH trend line. Fundamentals are hopeful especially with the DEG nearology of this week (probably what got us the 4c+) but unless we have our own confirmations I dont see the current TA being incorrect

For transparency, I'm a rookie who draws lines on charts and nothing more. And for disclosure, the vertical lines above are my buy points (I've been in-and-outa few times pre 2nd of July peak, but I've shown buys for my current position) -- I thought the dead cat bounce was the bottom and bought, and then where I bought at what appeared to be the bottom of a channel / trend line (but then the trend broke), and third was not on TA but was a buy that brought my DCA below the previous days close (seems like a good idea) although then the stock traded for two weeks below that point. Oh well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.31K 1.690M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4366165 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2950603 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.