CBA 1.53% $134.77 commonwealth bank of australia.

thank you for great articles of commonwealth bank.my super fund...

1. 112 Posts.
    thank you for great articles of commonwealth bank.my super fund ,,brought some along time ago the chart shown of commonwealth bank weekly .. points out by some people that a head/shoulders formation has formed and trend is down. to lows of $50/$40..00 ..apron observation ..this is up for interpretation.[speculation] a pattern is not a pattern until it is formed.. It this case we need a break of the neck line which has not happened .there is also strong support in area $70--$72 .00 this has not broken ..and closed below,,and for conformation of a down trend down past this ..you will need a bearish continuation pattern such as flag /pennant or descending triangle
    A technical trader would not enter this trade until .this happens.at present we only have speculation .I understand commonwealth bank has massive shorts and speculators will try to talk the market down ..I do not know if it will go up/down but as a trader mostly Forex I trade what I see not what i think .good trading to all ...............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.