FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

As a general comment, for MAD's share price to increase,...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    As a general comment, for MAD's share price to increase, production growth is key (must also be profitable & cash flow positive) . The market will treat reserves upgrades with a grain of salt as they have already discounted existing certified reserves i.e., they don't believe the numbers. Also, listing on the NASDAQ is not a panacea for share price appreciation. Production, cash flow and profit growth will ultimately determine MAD's share price growth. I will give MAD until April/May 2014, however, I have a stop loss in place and will sell out if the stop loss price is triggered. I must declare I have done well out of MAD having bought at 20c and sold out at about $1.20. I only recently bought back on the basis of Lee Clarke's on-market purchase and the appointment of Mike Yaeger. I must also declare I have lost money in other speculative stocks and have learned valuable lessons re risk management. I happy to tell you both the good and bad stories. Good luck to the holders. Nando - I respect your decision to sell out. Hopefully, the next couple of months may give you reason to buy back in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.