ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Why should we move on? We are not all bagging the company you...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Why should we move on?
    We are not all bagging the company you know, but sometimes just commenting on the charting data.
    My comment is that i think the short term price will hit 1.4 cents and that it can happen as early as Friday seeing as it is a support level from not so long ago. I think there is a chance that there could be short traders who are betting on this to happen, who also bought in at a price around 1.7 - 1.8 cents.
    Keep watching the daily short trades to see if they coincide with a price target of 1.4 cents before it rebounds to 1.7. I am spotting some potential for this pattern to control the share price while ever there is small volume. Small volume allows it to happen because there is no resistance so why wouldn't it happen? And so it does, with many shares. Volume is needed to stop the fall to the next support line of 1.4c and what brings volume?
    This is the no-brainer in front of us from a technical charting angle. News and averaging up will break the control that a shorter has over taking this to 1.4c. If you like you can say I have been wrong for the past 2 months on the trading patterns, or you can read through my posts and see the results of my obs. I will be waiting to see how low it goes and may enter a pip or two higher up from the low. For me to point pretending what's happening isn't happening. y sentiment is Hold but I am being practical in saying that pennants, support lines, medium term head and shoulders all point to 1.4c so I see no reason to move on with my point of view. Long term holders can ignore everyone rather than complain about everyone's opinoin. As a long term holder of any share I am always immune to fluctuations and opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8 2.594K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 16431514 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13787668 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.