ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Tenere, As i said around 3 weeks ago, we would ping-pong between...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Tenere,
    As i said around 3 weeks ago, we would ping-pong between 1.0 and 2.0 cents while ever we had volume under about 5 Million.
    I eventually suggested that the prediction of a Break-out (which technically was looming, depending on how one has their parameters set up on their charting template) will more than likely end up needing to have a new support line drawn under it as opposed to the price busting out of the pennant! At that stage it was almost overdue and definitely due but had failed a couple of times.

And so breaking out at 2.0 is just a bit too high an expectation right now on my chart.
    On top of that there are people in here speculating that there is a little bit of Open and Closing Auction Price manipulation, and who would want our biggest investor's own shares (Lloyd Thompson) to go under 1.7c anyway?
    Hence i assume it sits with a potential to go to a support level of 1.8, but i am not as sure about 1.7. Time tells.
    If it did go to 1.7, for fear of it also going below that level (and instead of hitting my stop loss) I would halt my Stops, wipe the momentum slate clean, then retest with an overlay that concentrated heavily on VWAP analysis and Volume Indicators.
    Doing this would prevent my stops as acting as like panic trigger but would make it act as a tool for reassessing my average buy price and whether or not I'd wish to lower it.
    Why don't I need a Stop to act as a panic trigger right now? I have mainly filled my previous order so outcomes aren't as crucial right now.
    I have plenty of wiggle room to make stealthy and healthy choices on this stock (just like everyone does) because there is obviously no hurry or else we would have heard management rephrase, recycle, re-use the introductory term they called "fast tracking" of the India Program.
    "Take your time, think a lot... think of everything you've got, for you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not...
    So watch those volumes and forget the notion of FOMO, better known as a fear of missing out, because I for one don't really, know what IT is exactly that i might miss out on!
    If you consider that Matmor is about 7yrs away from total production, then there is a hell of a lot to discuss and announce. What are the chances, do you think, that there will be tens of announcements before the biggest and best announcement arrives? So in my mind there is no fear of missing out on anything we can put our fingers on, as yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.