CBA 1.34% $131.66 commonwealth bank of australia.

These days I trade cautiously as I lost a packet in earlier...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    These days I trade cautiously as I lost a packet in earlier years trading without understanding....now, I sell options on good blue chip stocks that pay dividends, so I can make some 8-10% purely on options per year, and the capital gains are on top by about 12-15%. Commbank is one of these stocks...but lately it’s volatility has reduced and the options premium has dropped substantially :-( ..so selling options on stock I hold is not that much. Still, I hope to come out ahead on capital gains over the medium term.

Incredible charts is quite a decent charting program and I subscribed to it for a small monthly payment for its “proprietary Twiggs momentum oscillator “ but I think that’s a total bogus....has not been useful to pick a good entry point at all, nor helped in picking an exit point. Will drop the subscription I think as I use that program more and more rarely now. TradingView I find is excellent and on the web, so I can see it on my iPad or the laptop.

Furpo2...BTW what other stocks do you focus on if you don’t mind me asking. I am right now into TLS (I think this will go to 3.48 min and then to 4.5+), BHP which I reckon will get to 45, AWC and BSL....all optionable to generate monthly income too and pay dividends (except BSL)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.