SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Chart Pattern Extensions, page-208

1. 3,697 Posts.
    Just in response to this because I didn't see it originally and just came across your post.

Where's the SP now?
    There's no such thing as over analysis.

30 something thumbs up doesn't make you $ nor will it save you $..

I didn't think it would move to test 15. I thought 18 would be it. But I'm not the one entering or exiting at the wrong time now am I?..

I say find what works for you. I waited for the oversell and correction (see attached) gave it two days to settle (looked good) so I bought. I ended up with a 3% loss on a positional play over 5 sessions then bailed just before breach of trend line when it looked weak. Then I watched and waited to see if it could move back above. It didn't.

Then it hit 18 but I didn't bite. Now I'm watching the line at 15.

Some might say "in the box seat"..

Anyway good luck to you. Find what works for you. My analysis continues to work well for me.

Here's one of the charts from a while back if interested: I was in at the third candle after that big red one then out before breach. Still waiting for it to settle. I had another chart showing $SAS working its way right back to test that ascent line too after breaching it.. again as my analysis demonstrated.. but hey I have no idea and over analyse things. At least I have $ in the bank.

IMG_8664.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.