SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

In a nut shell, Yes, there are enough up-rampers (buyers) to...

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    In a nut shell, Yes, there are enough up-rampers (buyers) to continue to hold the price in this vicinity, in my opinion, I do not expect next week to be interesting at all, rather I expect it to be quite dull. You failed to give a reason for your 15 cent target and I have to wonder if it was plucked out of the air as a fanciful target. Please let's know if you do have a reason for the 15 cent figure, I might learn something. ;-)

My view is that the SAS share price is likely to rise slowly and steadily in the remainder of this financial year as the company progresses through its stated milestones, given that there will always be some blips to get excited about.

As to whether we are over priced, time will tell, if we assume that a good percentage of the very active traders have left for the next hot stock over the past few weeks, then I feel it is less likely we will see further downside due to impatience. I like the TA view which suggests
    we are respecting the 21 cent support level.........All just my thoughts

Finally, I do not mind others posting negative views, but I do think they should also state their reasons for doing so, I think that is fair play.
    Last edited by s4rx7: 08/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.