RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

Great post Wanelad1, its good to get a technical perspective...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Great post Wanelad1, its good to get a technical perspective (especially since you seem to think its a bullish sign?

(Of course I could see that double doji coming a mile away (LOL!).

RED's time of waiting for the Gen Meeting is not long now!

(Do ourselves a favour RED shareholders and vote FOR each of the resolutions and send them in via email or fax to RED's office).

Brettdate, I hope that we don't get any drilling results prior to the Gen Meeting, as any move upwards based on a bullish outcome would not be fully felt PRIOR to the Gen Meeting, and besides, if we do get drilling results so soon then the hole would have been shallow and the assays rushed through. I can see RED management doing that at this critical time. I suggest that we will get the first drill results in early Feb. (And the first hole might not be the success that we are seeking, remember Boyongan up the road from Siana was not found in the first half dozen holes or so I understand from others).

Wanelad1, I don't need to "pump" (I prefer to "support" it as I have mentioned earlier) RED now, its got its own life now, a company in the throes of being transformed from gold explorer to project developer and one with a substantial list of international investor groups and insto's backing it (including BOT's to boot!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.