PFT 0.00% 3.0¢ pure foods tasmania limited

CHART- PFT, page-459

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    As with all young stocks and illiquid ones, the chart plays less of a roll than FA. One seller needs $300,000 today and look at the wild ride we all get put on.

The market has dictated that it wants proper material information. Signed contracts, dollar figures, reporting. We will need strong balance sheets and ann's to reboot the ship. Would be great to get a release re: the Daly deal before the next financials to get some momentum, but what happens, happens.

That's absolutely fine you're like myself who strongly believes they are fait accompli. A high quality balance sheet and consistently growing revenues won't be ignored for long periods of time.

Charting and speculation around price action can be beneficial for expectation management, but in the end it's imprecise and subjective. The objective facts i'm hitched to are:
    1. Top 3 holders are:
    - Brian Flannery and Family - Billionaire family
    - Bruce Neill, ex-BRW rich-lister and Bellamy's major holder (BAL went $1.34 to $13.23 in 5 years (with a trip to 19.80 3 years in))
    - Michael Cooper - F&B icon MD, Juicy Aisle success ($40.5 million yearly revenue before sale), several hundred grand+ invested

The business growth we do know about in form of summary in last month is exceptional .

All part of the spec ride!
    Last edited by Th3Flash: 15/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.662M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29983 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.