PFT 0.00% 3.0¢ pure foods tasmania limited

Always happy to call out a Company, Board or Management...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93

Always happy to call out a Company, Board or Management butequally call out INDIVIDUALS across multiple threads, if they think the forum& participants are here to pander to their proliferations of ‘trumpeting’ &/orbaseless posts (which I note has been raised with you in the past).

Apart from posts of little if any substance, obviouslydeveloped with no or deficient research, and being statements/opinion devoid offact……. you ignore, let alone fail to acknowledge or address their inconsistencies,even when subtlety pointed out (e.g. Showtime).

Then when confronted or questioned (e.g. by me) or seeingcommentary which may contradict you point of view (e.g. MrPaul) your only defence/retort,is not to (heaven forbid) address the issues, but fall back to make more baselessassumptions, &/or statements of no substance and/or again self-trumpet.

So, sorry but can’t help but feel everyone would be better servedif you listened to your own advice to ‘look inwards’ but also keep your emotivewords, thoughts, trumpeting etc. to yourself and keep the forum for helpfulcommentary (&/or questions) relating to the company &/or thread topic whichis based on fact and arrived at after some if not detailed research.

Cheers,

P.S. if your forum attention span extended past your ownposts and <24 hours you’d know my position on this stock.

P.S.S. Please don’t reply, let’s leave it here even though appreciateit would help boost your post KPI’s

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.663M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $968 31.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 217173 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 59637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.