PFT 16.7% 3.5¢ pure foods tasmania limited

Apologies for misreading, sometimes can be hard to tell when...

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Apologies for misreading, sometimes can be hard to tell when it's tongue in cheek on here!

I think they have done some good groundwork on the internal admin side of the business, but it's certainly looking like they are operating as if they are doing $100m/year rather than where they are actually at.

I personally don't see the reason for them to be a listed company, other than having easier access to public capital. There are certainly a few other Tasmanian brands focused on premium range products that are more established and have better revenue and margins. And it's not like the board really needed the public capital for the acquisitions anyway.

If they were trying to fast track the growth through listing, it also doesn't seem to be showing to any level that's impressing me. Sales growth are inline with what I'd expect when you roll products out nationwide to distributors and actually try to push them to sell, the sales volume pre-acquisition were so minimal that I'd be concerned if their YoY growth wasn't to this level.

I think they'll be a great little earner, but those margins need to improve and then I'll be interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.007(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $137 3.906K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16666 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.