PFT 0.00% 3.2¢ pure foods tasmania limited

Great start to the day and nice volume traded in the first 90...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Great start to the day and nice volume traded in the first 90 mins. Smashed through the $1.00 line and will probably get a bit of profit taking this afternoon. I'm a realist so would be happy to see this finish the week at about $1.05.

Looks like another excellent week for PFT with a consistent low Sell side everyday. The more this climbs the more attention it will get. MD Cooper re-investing twice in the last week or so does not hurt and is a fantastic sign of confidence in what he and his team are trying to achieve.

Via Instagram I've looked at the profile of their Operations / Factory guy and he is a gun. More to the point he's still relatively young and keen and has a bunch of shares according to the PFT Update report from a month or so ago. He was responsible for the transition from the old factory to the new and has it humming with a bunch of dedicated staff. This gives me confidence as an investor that the product will get out the door on time and in a safe manner. Just another tick to Cooper's team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.