CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

you know the health of your stock has improved when people start...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    you know the health of your stock has improved when people start talking about Bollinger Bands and stochastics, rather than debt levels and occupancy rates!

PaperTiger,

I am sure that's true , but as stated in everyone of my posts , I know nothing about these things, I wouldn't have a clue how much debt they have, I honestly don't know what NTA means, and I really don't care how important the hedges are, (unless their not trimmed) .

But I do rely on the charts , as I believe all the hard work has been done by the people who understand all of those fundamental things.

If you read the chart, todays price comes as no surprise, in fact, I would be surprised if we past .25c,(it will be our biggest fight, then its easy sailing) one of the earlier posts said we need some news to push the price along, so true, but as a general rule, the charts pick up the imminent release of news before it happens, both good and bad.

Also, if it wasn't for the good work of the F/A, the charts would not work. .

And yes the health of the stock has improved , but I can see that in The elder ray, vol, SMA, RSI, DMI etc, I do wish I had time to learn about the F/A, but am just too lazy.

DYOR. Mine is a calculated guess !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.