CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Wilsojrw,,I am pleased I amused you!And I do apologize that my...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wilsojrw,,

I am pleased I amused you!
    And I do apologize that my post must have been a touch ambiguous and clearly vauge.

The point I was trying to make is that I would be very surprised if we pass .25 at this stage. It is going to be our biggest fight. But when we do it is plain sailing as there is no overhead resistance till .30c, then we have a double wammy.

Sorry if you read my post wrong, but I didn't consider I was having a bet each way, one thing I will always do, is take a stand and then give a reason as to my opinion.

I believe this share is heading for a tripple header, at the %50 fibbinaci level, so in my opinion it won't break .25 for a while ( I did state that ) , but will flirt with it.

No each way bet, just a position I hold because of the last 18 months of charts. If someone wants I can load it up and give an explanation.

Papertiger, no criticism taken, I do agree we are in a state of better health, that can only be a F/A thing ( I know nothing about that) , the charts don't dictate a SP, the stock and the market do, we just interpret the numbers.

DYOR, If any of this sounds like financial advice, you are on your own...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.