ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

The graduate maths majors have nothing better to do with sub 10...

1. 286 Posts.
    The graduate maths majors have nothing better to do with sub 10 cents stock like ADO. Only mainstram broking houses and Managed/Super funds invest in fundamentals and then they need to be in ASX300 or above but ofcourse all of them have what could be refered to as their secret boiler rooms! However we all know it's the banks that blatenly run these day-trading floors to make a quick buck.

These guys (and odd lady!)who know nothin about economics sit there with their algorithmic formulae and computer models programming in scenrios to their robots to buy&sell, buy&sell..... every nano-second; a pip here a pip there x 1000000 times an hour without any brokerage fees! It's call manipulating the system and it's been going on under the nose of ASIC for years.

As I wrote yesterday........
    ------------------------------------
    "I'm surprised at the low volume and mere 5.8% rise on goundbreaking news like this. Basic go ahead for the biggest pathology market in the world? What else does the market want, I guess we still need contracts($$)signed and committment by the big pharma companies?"
    --------------------------------------------

Today we see the exact reverse - back to neutral after 24 hours of one of the best announcements a new pharma company can hope for! Goodbye the days of progress and fundamentals that build shareholders fortunes and welcome the faceless men in banks pulling all the strings to meet their daily quotas.

Angry you betcha! Bring on the full patent approval and some contracts & hopefully the real shareholders will rise again!

Ahhh that feels better!
    Cheers
    Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.