PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

aka hoots, my god you post a lot about the spp at 78c. Correct...

1. 1,021 Posts.
    aka hoots, my god you post a lot about the spp at 78c.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you didn't participate in the spp. So why do you so regularly express concern for those that did? Let me say on behalf of myself who did participate, I don't want your fake concern.

Instead why don't you join the Atlas Iron thread so you can whine on my behalf over there. I have a parcel of AGO purchased at $3.88. What was it last week...$1.60 or thereabouts??? And guess what, its share price managed to fall spectacularly without a disappointing PVS. It's just how the stock market goes sometimes where the share price of many good companies falls dramatically sometimes. Hopefully in time they mostly bounce back.

Let me give you the bad news...right now, you aren't contributing anything of interest to me with your continual posts about this and that about PLV of 2, 3 years ago. I suspect more than a few PLV holders agree with me.

How about trying to post something of worth to PLV today.

If you come up with nothing, don't worry. Just google RSVP, find a woman, go on a date, and wait for the announcement to come out next week.

Let's all move on from what has happened in the past, especially several years ago. Yeah yeah, you have a right to post whatever you want about PLV even though you aren't a current holder. Let's wait for Tues, Wed, Thurs, Easter and see what Tony announces. He cant change the past, only the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.